Nexus Gatherings are relaxed and joyful family friendly gatherings of like-minded folk, celebrating community and embracing connection. Our aim is to co-create welcoming, open-hearted, laughter-filled spaces alive with song, dance, play, yoga, spirituality, and meditation.
There will be magical workshops and ritual ceremony, held under both the sun and the stars.
The Gatherings are family-orientated.
- There will be bands and musicians playing Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Check our Facebook for up-to-date announcements!
- Workshops running throughout the weekend on Saturday and Sunday and 1 on Monday morning. Check our Facebook for up-to-date announcements!
- Stand up comedy and spoken word poetry on Saturday and Sunday nights.
- Beautiful rural location for camping (included in the weekend pass ticket price).
- Fantastic venue with loads to explore and learn about.
- Central campfire for opening and closing ceremony as well as sing alongs and drum circles.
- Fantastic food and drink served throughout the weekend. More info.
- There is a bunkhouse available for a small fee for those unable to camp.
Access to site from 10:00 on Friday 24th of May to 12:00 on Monday 27th of May 2019
Under 16s are Free of Charge but must be accompanied by an Adult with a valid pass
Children under 16 are Free of Charge but will require a Youth Pass and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
No Day Tickets
Dogs must be kept under control at all times
Date And Time:
Fri, 24 May 2019, 10:00 – Mon, 27 May 2019, 12:00 BST